- All HP Genuine Certified parts come with a 12 month, return to base, warranty from date of invoice. This is HP’s warranty we honour and administrate for our customers.
- All returns are “Return to base Warranty” meaning the sender pays freight to get the goods back to original place of shipping. Please use the contact form if needed
- All returns are subject to approval from AITS returns team.
- On accepted returns, a restocking fee of $50 or 30% whatever is the greatest will apply at the decision of the AITS returns team. All purchased items must be in original condition, not opened and not used in any way.
- In the case of a requested return that does not fall under the category of “warranty” must be logged within 7 Days of invoice date via the online procedure. Parts that have been ordered in as a custom order (orders of parts that are not currently in stock) returns will not be accepted.
- AITS reserves the right to amend the “Australian IT Spares Return Policy” at any time.
- All returns are actioned in order that they are received and acceptance is approved on a case by case procedure.
- In the case of a replacement parts, items will be shipped as per normal freight. If urgency is needed on the shipping item/s, this is chargeable to the customer.
- AITS will not be held responsible for any sold items that have been misused in any way, warehoused in an improper manner, or any neglect to make said item not function in its intended way.